Specific duties include but not limited to:
- Conduct site inspection and measurement at project site for accurate preparation of floor plans and furniture details and records/reports potential problems to concern units.
- Conceptualizes and prepares space plans of offices which incorporate Custom-made Furniture, Interior Fit-Out and other product of the Cornersteel.
- Prepares take-off and costing for Sales personnel in their proposals/quotation and provide technical support during presentation of the plan and furniture design to clients.
- Prepares floor plans and take-off, technical specifications, furniture details and shop drawings of projects for its transmittal Support Services Division
- Attends coordination meeting and pre-bid conferences as required for by the project.
- Checks as-built plans as completed by Autocad Operator and take-off as needed by the project.
- Submits status reports of projects assigned to him/her to his/her supervisor.
- Conducts site inspection to verify that installation is in accordance with approved floor plan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Architectural Technology
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, 3D Studio Max, Adobe PhotoShop, AutoCad.
- Experience in Interior Construction is required and knowledge in designing and cost estimation
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.