Under the direction of the Project Management Office Manager and Project Manager, the Construction Manager manages site construction and directs all activities and personnel involved in the implementation and completion of projects and contracts relating to construction compliance.
- Performs onsite operations for the project assignment and oversees all involved tasks from construction, logistics, and subcontractors/suppliers coordination.
- Conducts regular meetings onsite to discuss pertinent issues relative to the project on – hand. Consequently, prepares and issues minutes of the meeting.
- Prepares and issues daily project reports to the Project Manager such as copies of all correspondences, project updates and status reports.
- Monitors Contractor’s Daily work schedule given by subcontractors and ensure that these reports are met and reported to the Project Manager.
- Coordinates with internal installation team on project undertakings.
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Ensures that construction works are based on approved scope of works and strictly implement cleanliness on site including quality works done by subcontractors.
- Inspects and oversees work in progress to ensure that work and materials conforms to specifications and that construction schedules are adhered to.
- Prepares, or receives from subcontractors/suppliers, reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules and submit to Project Manager.
- Attends and reviews test results and validate conformity with applicable industry standards.
- Examines quality of finished installations for conformity to standard and approves installation.
- Interprets blueprints and specifications and discusses deviations from specified construction procedures to ensure compliance with regulations governing construction.
- Maintains daily log of construction and inspection activities and compares progress reports.
- Prepares sketches of construction installations that deviate from blueprints and reports such changes for incorporation on master blueprints.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in construction management of Interior Office Fitout as Construction Manager.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.