Under the direction of the Project Management Office Manager, The Project Manager manages and directs all activities and personnel involved in the implementation and completion of projects and contracts including but not limited to design, scheduling, construction, business expansion or retention, legal procedures, budget, and construction compliance.
- Performs onsite operations for the project assignment and oversees all involved tasks from construction, logistics, and client coordination
- Conducts regular meetings onsite to discuss pertinent issues relative to the project on – hand. Consequently, prepares and issues minutes of the meeting
- Reviews/checks plan released for construction and meet/discuss with the entire team so they are all in the same channel.
- Prepares and issues project reports such as copies of all correspondences, project updates and status reports
- Prepares and presents user acceptance certificates for signature completion
- Synchronizes all internal issues especially during construction and installation between departments on all project undertakings
- Manages, organizes, coordinates, and monitors activities and functions of development projects in cooperation with other departments and outside agencies, contractors, and design professionals
- Analyzes and prepares written reports on program and project performance using qualitative analyses, arrow diagrams, s-curves, critical path and project risk assessment and other project management techniques
- Ensures that construction works are based on approved scope of works and strictly implement cleanliness on site including quality works done by subcontractors.
- Directly coordinate with the Building Administration of the project and ensure that given Building guidelines are met.
- Computes monthly estimates of work completed and approves payment for contractors.
- Develops program and project budgets, schedules, work plans, labor utilization, and cost estimates/projections;
- Interacts with utility companies and other governmental agencies to obtain necessary permits and clearances and to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Electrical Engineering,
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in construction and project management of Interior Office Fitout as Project and Construction Managers
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs &up Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural/Electrical or equivalent.