We are looking for Systems Engineers who is responsible for promoting and generating sales by maintaining a harmonious business relationship with existing and prospective clients of the company and thereby meeting the individual sales quota / objectives.
- Prepares accurate costing and completes the entries and attachments of Bids, Quotations, Proposals and Customer Order forms; Ensures that potential problems are identified during contract preparation and review.
- Gathers correct and complete information of purchase orders or customer’s specifications and requirements of prospective projects.
- Promotes markets / sells all products and services of Comfac and Cornersteel and engages in team selling with the other companies of Comfac Global Group.
- Continuously develop new or potential clients and identify their needs and expand his/her base by bringing in new clients.
- Conducts field work to meet with clients and other leads.
- Provides assistance to accounting department in the prompt collection of down payments, progress billing and balances.
- Monitors the status and development of projects with concerned units from site survey until project completion and ensures that target dates are satisfactorily met to the full.
- Conducts sales presentation and introduces the company and its product line to potential customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Industrial)
- With at least 1-3 years sales experience and must have a pleasing personality with strong presentation, communication skills
- Licensed professionals is an advantage
- Professional demeanor and good presentation skills
- Consultative selling skills and ability to close sales
- Maintain product knowledge to perform customer requirements
- Must possess excellent negotiation/selling and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet Applications